You’ve likely seen at least one list, published in a newspaper’s ‘business’ section, of tips for how to manage that unruly influx of “young punks” wreaking havoc on workplaces around the world: the millennials (or Generation Y). Over at the CCPA’s Behind the Numbers blog, I’ve combined some old material with some newer numbers in a different format to produce my own list of 6 tips for managing millennials. Tip 1? Pay them more than subsistence wages. Read the full list here.
- RT @DartmouthCookie: Suggestion. Bake a practice batch and avoid this: ow.ly/u8NAS #Dartmouth #cookiejam ow.ly/u8NC7 3 days ago
- Ditto! RT @LynneFernandez: #FF honoured to be with these sisters @trishhennessy @IglikaIvanova @ArmineYalnizyan @katemcinturff... 4 days ago
- RT @iddqkfa: @nearestForK LVT: socializing what is inherently social while leaving wages and investment private. 5 days ago
- Post-secondary sector starved despite public support thech.ca/1gag8DU via @ChronicleHerald & @ANSUT_Tweets #nspse #nspoli 6 days ago
- Hey look! @homelesshub is "reimagining" responses to #youth #homelessness too: shar.es/FTV5h 1 week ago