You’ve likely seen at least one list, published in a newspaper’s ‘business’ section, of tips for how to manage that unruly influx of “young punks” wreaking havoc on workplaces around the world: the millennials (or Generation Y). Over at the CCPA’s Behind the Numbers blog, I’ve combined some old material with some newer numbers in a different format to produce my own list of 6 tips for managing millennials. Tip 1? Pay them more than subsistence wages. Read the full list here.
- Just supported crowdfund for the @BatteryBeerBar in #Dartmouth @BrooklynHalifax @NorthBrewing. $75 for dinner for 2! batterypark.ca/crowdfund 3 days ago
- Shot in the dark: any academics out there know of office supplies/computer/IT suppliers that offer CFI pricing? 4 days ago
- The Weight of the World--could this woman persuade humanity to save itself? newyorker.com/magazine/2015/… via @ElizKolbert 1 week ago
- RT @KjKesselring: With contributions by or about @ecskagen, @nearestForK, and more: twitter.com/DAL_FASS/statu… 1 week ago
- RT @rabbleca: Are you voting for policies that hurt you? Neoliberal polices and your paycheque buff.ly/1J3GwSv #elxn42 #canecon #cdn… 2 weeks ago