This week, my energy went to this piece on Rabble’s New Era Blog. Check it out, follow the blog, respond in the comments if you want to play along.
- Who’s Driving? A Response to 4Front Atlantic’s GPS for Atlantic Canada
- One benefit of getting older…
- How to Critique Wealth Inequality without Caring about Poor People
- ‘Hipster’ is not a real job. Neither is not having a job.
- The Pot and the Kettle
- Let’s not get carried away with Helicopter Parents
- “Gotta Spend Money to Make Money”… or is it “Make Money to Save Money?”
- How to Eliminate Tuition Fees (and do it right)
- The Real Culture of Dependency: In Defense of Atlantic Canada
- On Strike from Life as we Know it
- Why work?
- Making Sense of Youth Voter Apathy OR Why Youth Voter Apathy Makes Sense
- “Twelve Going on Thirty” OR “Is the Globe and Mail the Worst Newspaper Yet?”
- Now, to let the money start rolling in…
- What do Bruce Springsteen, KONY2012 and Occupy have to do with one another?
- The Feminization of Pinterest
- Questioning “The Prophet Drummond”
- Waging or Resisting Unwinnable Wars: A Response to Donald Gutstein
- And now, for something completely different: A Lesson in Spanish, Civility, Hypocrisy and General Douchebaggery with Ezra Levant and Sun News
- State of the Union: Part 1 of 2
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.